Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- How Mosquitoes Helped Bring The World Air Conditioning
- Miami Artist Sues American Eagle Outfitters For Copyright Infringement
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
WLRN + O, Miami poetry contest
To celebrate National Poetry Month, we asked you to write a poem about a place in South Florida that means something to you, and include the phrase "this is where."
We read nearly 600 poems throughout this contest and featured some on air. Then you voted for your favorite, and our panel of judges (made up of published poets) selected theirs.