Our military budget is back in the news.Even with the U.S. combat role in Iraq and Afghanistan officially over, potential presidential hopeful Sen....
Most Active Stories
There's always something that can take us back to our childhood in an instant. It could be a toy, a song or maybe a game. For many kids growing up in...
Spirits aren't high on the future of powdered alcohol being mixed in Florida.The Senate Commerce and Tourism Committee on Monday unanimously...
Tucked into a slice of the western Florida Panhandle is one of the rarest ecosystems in the world. The Coastal Dune Lakes are where fresh water...
Former Miami Lakes mayor Michael Pizzi was reinstated to his old position Tuesday. Pizzi was arrested in August 2013 on bribery charges and found...
The Southern Poverty Law Center reports there are currently 784 hate groups nationwide. Those groups can be anything from Ku Klux Klan to neo...
Latest from NPR
- Germanwings Crash Highlights Workplace Approaches To Mental Health The horrifying crash last week of the Germanwings flight operated by Lufthansa has put a spotlight on what the airline knew — and what it should,...
Arkansas Governor Asks Legislators To Revisit 'Religious Freedom' Bill
Indiana's 'Religious Freedom' Law Differs From Other States
Sen. Robert Menendez Indicted On Corruption Charges
- Justice Department Indicts Sen. Robert Menendez On Corruption (This post was last updated at 8:12 p.m. ET.) Sen. Robert Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat, has been indicted on federal corruption charges. The...
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
The End of the Road Headlines
Miami Herald Breaking News
- Miami Heat honors Nicolas Aixala, Maria Alvarez, Sebastian Vidal-Casanova, Emily Davidovic, Ulises Hernandez III
- Three BSO deputies charged with unlawful compensation for working security at strip club
- At court-martial, Key West Coast Guardsman denies sexually abusing colleague
- Miami Beach commission races attract seven, so far
- Coral Gables Commission candidates argue about development, street lights, taxes