A special session for the Florida State Legislature starts today in Tallahassee. But before the 200,000-person city became the setting for Florida...
Updated at 1:20 p.m. ETThe U.S. State Department announced Friday that Cuba has been dropped from a list of state sponsors of terrorism."The rescission...
More than 60 local veterans will head to Washington, D.C., Saturday to celebrate the end of Military Appreciation Month. The trip is sponsored by...
Today on the Florida Roundup, we're talking special session, soccer and Spanish. SPECIAL SESSION At 1 p.m. Monday afternoon gavels will fall in...
A new soccer team in Miami, an FBI raid in Miami Beach and David Beckham’s Major League Soccer odyssey takes an American football turn. It's been a...
In the early 20th century, kidnappings were a scourge on the nation. The Charles Lindbergh baby kidnapping of 1932 epitomized a time of widespread...
Latest from NPR
- Texas Politicians And Businesses Feud Over Medicaid Expansion Dallas's Parkland Hospital treats a lot of people without health insurance. On a November day in 1963, emergency room doctors at this county...
- EU, Japan Express Concern Over China's Moves In South China Sea The European Union and Japan are expressing concern over China's escalating moves to claim sovereignty over disputed islands in the East and South...
- Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht Sentenced To Life In Prison Ross Ulbricht, the San Francisco man who created Silk Road, was sentenced today to life in prison for his role in operating the shadowy online...
Joanna Gruesome's 'Peanut Butter' Rises Above The Band's Gimmicky Name
In 'Moone Boy,' Actor Chris O'Dowd Shares Memories Of Growing Up Irish
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
The End of the Road Headlines
Miami Herald Breaking News
- Conservationists plan Saturday rally for Everglades land
- 2 dead in Interstate 75 crash near Pembroke Pines
- Key West installs permanent rainbow crosswalks at Duval and Petronia streets in Old Town
- Critical Mass to ride through Miami, Miami Beach Friday night
- Coral Gables residents, property owners will meet Monday to give feedback to city staff