For the second day in a row, some Florida school districts decided to suspend required testing because of computer problems. The Florida Department...
Most Active Stories
- Painting And Passion: Frida And Diego Come To The NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
- Film Revives Memories Of Kutsher’s And New York’s Bygone "Borscht Belt"
- Some Rich And Powerful Would Benefit From Little Havana Upzoning
- Miami Transgender Community Mourns A Sister, Says "All Lives Matter"
- The Sunshine Economy: The Hotel Industry In South Florida
The City of Miami recently approved a preliminary law that would make it illegal for homeless people to erect tents on public sidewalks. The law...
Miami-Dade schools are suspending online state testing for eighth through 10th graders after many students were unable to log on to Florida's new...
Since 1987, Key West has hosted the international sail racing world each January. Quantum Race Week fills thousands of hotel rooms and provides...
Miami’s Downtown Development Authority (DDA) held its first ever “State of Downtown” event Friday evening to showcase the growth of Miami’s urban...
Latest from NPR
- Round 2: Health Care Law Faces The Supreme Court Again Round 2 in the legal battle over Obamacare hits the Supreme Court's intellectual boxing ring Wednesday. In one corner is the Obama administration,...
Ferguson Political Leader: DOJ Report Validates Protesters
'Minnie Monoso,' First Black Latin Professional Baseball Player, Dies
House Passes No-Strings-Attached Bill To Fund Homeland Security
- Should Hotel Owners Be Forced To Hand Over Guest Records To Police? Hypotheticals about hunting lodges and Motel 6 saved the oral argument at the U.S. Supreme Court Tuesday from being strangled by legal weeds. At...
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
The End of the Road Headlines
Miami Herald Breaking News
- Christian Science church building in Miami one step closer to being saved
- Worker visiting Broward County tests positive for rubella
- Keys home-invasion suspect arrested in Homestead
- Welcome sign error gives Miami Beach visitors wrong message
- Commission candidates take questions on hot issues at voters’ forum