It will hurt your wallet a little bit less the next time you have to renew your license plates. Starting Sept. 1, tag fees for cars, trucks and...
Most Active Stories
- Opting Out Of Testing Would Come At A Cost For Florida School Districts
- Inside The Oldest Store In The Everglades And Why It Depends On One Road
- Saving El Salvador: Why The Vatican Needs To Make Archbishop Romero A Saint
- Why SkyRise Miami Depends On Voters And Visitors' Pockets
- Why Zoo Miami Kept Donors Of Millions Secret
Labor Day was created to celebrate the country’s labor movement and its social and economic achievements, but a new study from FIU’s Research...
As residents of the Sunshine State, our beach days don’t end when students go back to school, nor do the challenges that beachgoers can face. A...
South Florida commuters will see some changes on I-75 and I-595 as improvements like noise buffers and new ramps begin. Because of work on its...
Latest from NPR
As Casinos Close, Atlantic City Tries To Pivot Focus Elsewhere
On Final Recording, Joe Beck Exposes Possibilities Of The Guitar
Golf Course Provides Oasis For Low-Income Kids
Economic Impact Of Ebola Crisis Spreads Across Africa
- 40 Years After 'Working,' A View From The Driver's Seat In the early 1970s, radio host and oral historian Studs Terkel went around the country with a tape recorder, interviewing people about their jobs....
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.