Tobacco Road, the bar with the oldest liquor license in Miami, is closing this week after 102 years of live music, food and drinks. But don’t...
Most Active Stories
Fantasy Fest started 35 years ago as a way to bring visitors to Key West during what had been the slowest time of the year. But locals have always been...
The legal and public relations battle over Florida's private-school scholarship programs continues, with the statewide teacher's union revising its...
For over 25 years, Carl Juste has frozen time. With the shutter of his lens, the veteran Miami Herald photojournalist has documented the days and...
The candidates running for three South Dade state House seats -- Republican, Democrat, independent -- all agree that Florida students and schools...
Google chose Sarasota as the Sunshine state’s leading E-city this year.Based on research conducted by Google and a research firm, small businesses...
Latest from NPR
Family Says Nurse Amber Vinson Free Of Ebola
- Details Emerge Of Alleged Assailant In Canadian Parliament Attack Authorities in Canada today were taking stock of Wednesday's dramatic attack in the capital city that killed a soldier and led to a shootout inside...
- Tweet In Hong Kong Puts Kenny G In Jam With Communist Party Politics between Hong Kong and mainland China are a minefield these days, and if Kenny G, the 1980s saxophone superstar, didn't know it, he does...
- Herbie Hancock: 'On A Path To Find My Own Answer' To listen to the music of Herbie Hancock is to witness an artist in constant evolution. Even looking at highlights alone — from 1962's "Watermelon...
With Bears On The Streets, Canadian Town Cancels Halloween
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
The End of the Road Headlines
Miami Herald Breaking News
- Andres Oppenheimer: Brazilian election could help end country’s ‘paralysis’
- Coast Guard seizes $23 million worth of cocaine
- Feds say ‘nurseries’ could save Government Cut coral
- Toxic soil forces closure of athletic fields at Colonial Drive Park
- Iraq war veteran sues Gov. Rick Scott, state of Florida over loss of job