It’s been two years since Florida passed a law shutting down Internet cafes. Now, the Florida House has approved a bill clarifying that family...
The longest-running television variety series in history, known for its wild mix of comedy sketches, tearful family reunions, eccentric amateur...
On the Florida Roundup, we discuss the week's news with the area's top journalists. Here's a quick recap of the issues we'll discuss on the show....
The Florida Keys like to consider themselves as a place apart from mainland South Florida. But starting this weekend, life on the island chain...
Miami Beach commissioners are considering a proposal by Mayor Philip Levine to ban outdoor liquor sales after 2 a.m. The proposal is meant to curb...
Latest from NPR
- On Links As In Life, D.C. Bipartisan Relations Are Deep In The Rough Earlier this week, members of Congress and their staffs were greeted by a makeshift golf expo set up on the Rayburn House Office Building. The...
How The Food Industry Relies On Scientists With Big Tobacco Ties
- Hillary Clinton Supports Amendment To Get Hidden Money Out Of Politics Hillary Clinton made a surprising move this week. It wasn't running for president — she'd already set the stage for that — but embracing the idea...
Oklahoma Approves Nitrogen Asphyxiation For Executions
Syrian Government Believed To Be Behind Chlorine Gas Attack
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
The End of the Road Headlines
Miami Herald Breaking News
- Alice Burch new Miami Shores mayor after election recount on Friday
- Family-friendly things to do April 17, April 18 and April 19
- 34th Seven Mile Bridge Run closes Keys' longest span Saturday morning
- Triathlon will close roads, causeways Sunday in Miami and Beach
- Coral Gables to hold series of events to celebrate the city’s 90th anniversary