Authors from Haiti will be celebrated this weekend during the third annual Haitian Caribbean Book Fair in Little Haiti. The event is sponsored by...
Hedy Goldsmith is the mastermind behind rich-and-salty chocolate chunk cookies, coconut lime macarons and praline panna cotta. Until last month, she was...
As Atlantic hurricane season nears, Monroe County wants to make sure Florida Keys residents are prepared. One big change in Monroe County’s...
Yes, David Beckham's people are back in Miami to talk about a stadium. No, there's still no answer as to whether or not a deal is ready to be made...
Today on the Florida Roundup, the federal government offers Florida $1 billion for the Low Income Pool, a program that funds healthcare costs for...
In a new study, a team of scientists says there’s a definite link between the massive BP oil spill in 2010 and a record number of dolphin deaths...
Latest from NPR
- Colleges To Students: Don't Trash Those Dorm Castoffs, Donate! The goat barn at the Putnam County fairgrounds in Greencastle, Ind., will soon be full of, well, goats. But right now it's full of folding tables...
- It's Not Rude: These Portraits Of Wounded Vets Are Meant To Be Stared At It's impolite to stare. But when it comes to severely injured soldiers, maybe we don't look enough; or maybe we'd rather not see wounded veterans...
Italian Bakery Confuses Birthday Cake Order
Fake Killer Whale To Ward Off Sea Lions
With Limited U.S. Troops, Afghan Forces Take The Brunt In Fight Against Taliban
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
The End of the Road Headlines
Miami Herald Breaking News
- Rip current alert: Enjoy the beach on Memorial Day — but caution when wet
- Police find body in Margate storage facility
- Under fire, Monroe medical examiner comes out swinging
- Calmer, cooler: Arrests down as crowds enjoy Urban Beach Week
- Coral Gables community leaders wreck walls to make way for new business complex