Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Opting Out Of Testing Would Come At A Cost For Florida School Districts
- Inside The Oldest Store In The Everglades And Why It Depends On One Road
- Why SkyRise Miami Depends On Voters And Visitors' Pockets
- I-95 And Its Eclectic Array Of Road Debris
- Argentina's New Debt Drama: A Boost For South Florida Condo Sales?
What You Need To Know About Florida's Ballot Measures
This November, Floridians will decide the fate of 11 ballot measures, which are the proposed changes to our state Constitution. WLRN, along with other NPR member stations, the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting and Votersedge.org, have profiled 4 of those proposed changes. Here at WLRN.org we are also taking a look at the other 7 amendments as we get closer to Nov. 6.