Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Free Rides In 95 Express Lanes Coming To An End For Hybrid Drivers
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
- How Panama Cut Poor Kids Out Of A Florida Millionaire's Will
What You Need To Know About Florida's Ballot Measures
This November, Floridians will decide the fate of 11 ballot measures, which are the proposed changes to our state Constitution. WLRN, along with other NPR member stations, the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting and Votersedge.org, have profiled 4 of those proposed changes. Here at WLRN.org we are also taking a look at the other 7 amendments as we get closer to Nov. 6.