Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- #ThisIsWhere: The Week Of Traffic And Tattoos
- #ThisIsWhere We Share Our First 10 Favorite Poems
- Cuba Clueless: Covert Twitter Scheme Tweets U.S. Policy Failure
- Who Was That Tea Party Lady At The Solar Energy Rally With Charlie Crist?
- Miami Shedding Its Tabloid Image, Gaining Int'l Respect – At Least In The Legal World
Arguably the city's biggest art event of 2013, the opening of the waterfront Pérez Art Museum Miami rolled into Miami Art Week on Dec. 4.
Below, read all about the PAMM, from its efforts to lure taxi drivers with donuts so they know where to drive tourists, to the role of the local philanthropist community.
To read all WLRN Art Basel coverage, click here.