Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Film Revives Memories Of Kutsher’s And New York’s Bygone "Borscht Belt"
- Painting And Passion: Frida And Diego Come To The NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
- Some Rich And Powerful Would Benefit From Little Havana Upzoning
- Lane-Diving and Narrow Shoulders Major Safety Concerns For 95 Express Lanes
- The Sunshine Economy: The Hotel Industry In South Florida
Arguably the city's biggest art event of 2013, the opening of the waterfront Pérez Art Museum Miami rolled into Miami Art Week on Dec. 4.
Below, read all about the PAMM, from its efforts to lure taxi drivers with donuts so they know where to drive tourists, to the role of the local philanthropist community.
To read all WLRN Art Basel coverage, click here.