Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- How Mosquitoes Helped Bring The World Air Conditioning
- Miami Artist Sues American Eagle Outfitters For Copyright Infringement
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
Arguably the city's biggest art event of 2013, the opening of the waterfront Pérez Art Museum Miami rolled into Miami Art Week on Dec. 4.
Below, read all about the PAMM, from its efforts to lure taxi drivers with donuts so they know where to drive tourists, to the role of the local philanthropist community.
To read all WLRN Art Basel coverage, click here.