Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Florida Teachers Consider 'Civil Disobedience' To Say No To Testing
- To Make High Schoolers Want To Read, Miami Teacher Makes It A Competition
- Miles Off Key West Roams The Loneliest American Crocodile
- With Ancient Language, Catholic Mass Draws Young Parishioners
- The Sally J. Freedman Reality Tour With Judy Blume
Arguably the city's biggest art event of 2013, the opening of the waterfront Pérez Art Museum Miami rolled into Miami Art Week on Dec. 4.
Below, read all about the PAMM, from its efforts to lure taxi drivers with donuts so they know where to drive tourists, to the role of the local philanthropist community.
To read all WLRN Art Basel coverage, click here.