Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Beyond Basel: The Art Market in South Florida
- Deal To Save The Keys' Old Seven-Mile Bridge Is Nearly Sealed
- Wynwood Blares Miami's Booty-Bass Past From The Boombox Building Near I-95
- Welcome Oakland Park's Culinary-Arts District
- Believed To Be The Nation’s Oldest Cop, 86-Year-Old’s Fists Remain ‘Weapons Of Mass Destruction’
Brazilian investors buy Miami real estate. Haitian earthquake survivors attend South Florida schools. It's clear what happens in Latin America and the Caribbean has a profound effect on South Florida.
WLRN’s coverage of the region is headed by Americas editor Tim Padgett, a 23-year veteran of TIME and Newsweek magazines.
He joins a team of reporters and editors at the Miami Herald, El Nuevo Herald and NPR to cover a region whose cultural wealth, environmental complexity, vast agricultural output and massive oil reserves offer no shortage of important and fascinating stories to tell.