Most Active Stories
- How Miami's Shrewd Black Leadership Turned The Mandela Snub To Local Advantage
- Miami Muralist's Walls Brighten Art Week With Local Color
- Now You See It, Now You Don’t: Wynwood’s Evolving Street Art
- Gentrification Film Shown In Wynwood Just Before Basel Madness
- As Basel Expanded Beyond The Beach, Miami Became Its Muse
Meet Our Staff
Mon December 24, 2012
What Do Our Work Coffee Mugs Say About Us At WLRN?
Before we start the new year, we want you all to get to know us a little more intimately. Turns out our work coffee mugs say a lot about us!
We've psychoanalyzed each other's coffee mugs to bring you this audio postcard from us, your WLRN reporters, editors, anchors, bloggers, producers and social media gurus. I would say this is one of those posts you actually want to listen to.
Check out our slideshow and tell us which one of us is your work-coffee-mug-soul-mate.
I have volunteered my cup to be psychoanalyzed by my co-workers first! Our News Director, Dan Grech, is not exempt.