Most Active Stories
- Miami Muralist's Walls Brighten Art Week With Local Color
- Gentrification Film Shown In Wynwood Just Before Basel Madness
- The Mistakes Of Martelly: Why Haiti's President Faces Angry Unrest
- The Rise Of Cyberbullying: The Case Of Rebecca Sedwick
- What Children's Authors Make Of Common Core And Education Policy
Thu June 27, 2013
Watch Online Chat Archive: What The Gay Marriage Rulings Mean For Florida
What do the rulings from the highest court in the United States mean for Florida's same-sex couples?
We'll unpack the Supreme Court decisions and explain what impact they could have in the everyday lives of lesbian and gay couples, from tax filing to naturalization and wills.
Steve Rothaus from The Miami Herald will host a discussion with legal experts Elizabeth Schwartz, a South Florida family law and estate planning attorney who advocates for the LGBT community, and Lavi Soloway, an attorney who specializes in same-sex immigration cases.