Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Thu October 11, 2012
Video: Behind The Scenes Of Our Education Reform Conversation
Missed the Tell Me More radio special yesterday? No worries: the education reform debate continues online.
Who is responsible for making our schools better? What role should teachers, parents, the government, and private sector, be playing right now? Who is stepping up to the plate—and who isn't? Our conversations are focused on K through 12, but if you are interested in education, we are interested in you.
After the live broadcast, the debate continued on Twitter. We planned to keep it going until 6:oo p.m. last night. But as you can see, the conversation keeps going: