Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Sun December 9, 2012
Tiled 'Space Invaders' Part Of Miami Scene
The street artist Invader first landed in Miami in 2010 and returned in August of this year. You may recognize some of his tiled space invaders that have popped up across the city (like on the side of the new Miami Children's Museum).
Now you can see a selection of Invader's Miami collection at the Jonathan LeVine Gallery at Pulse Art Fair. Each piece on the street has an "alias" (i.e. copy) that's for sale. You can pick up your own Miami space invader for $9,000 to $64,000.