Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- Why It's Time For A Reality Check On Normalizing Relations With Cuba
- How To Deal With Florida's Growing Panther Population
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
Wed January 29, 2014
Texas Death-Row Defense & Appellate Attorney David Dow
01/29/14 Wednesday's Topical Currents is with Texas attorney David Dow, who’s defended some 100 death row inmates and witnessed many executions. He says he knows some were innocent. He’s written a book which considers death philosophically, but not just by execution. Is it better to anticipate one’s death and prepare for it? Or is it better to go quickly, quietly, without warning? We’ll discuss the matter on Topical Currents today at 1pm.
Food and Dining