Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Living in South Florida
Mon December 2, 2013
Tell WLRN: How Much Is Enough To Live In South Florida?
Following national discussion about minimum wages, livable wages, and government assistance, WLRN-Miami Herald News wants to explore just what it takes to live in South Florida.
No one is exempt from paying for things: food, clothing, rent, bills -- the list goes on. Some of us can easily afford life's expenses, while others struggle to make ends meet.
We want to explore your views on these topics through a series called "How Much Is Enough?"
Share your thoughts on the form below, and we might use your take on "enough" to build our concept of what it is to make ends meet in South Florida.
En Español: ¿Cuánto dinero necesita para mantener su nivel de vida por un mes en el sur de la Florida? Cuéntenos.
Kreyol: Konbyen kòb ki ase pou w sa viv? Patisipe nan istwa sa e reponn.