Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Living in South Florida
Mon December 2, 2013
Tell WLRN: How Much Is Enough To Live In South Florida?
Following national discussion about minimum wages, livable wages, and government assistance, WLRN-Miami Herald News wants to explore just what it takes to live in South Florida.
No one is exempt from paying for things: food, clothing, rent, bills -- the list goes on. Some of us can easily afford life's expenses, while others struggle to make ends meet.
We want to explore your views on these topics through a series called "How Much Is Enough?"
Share your thoughts on the form below, and we might use your take on "enough" to build our concept of what it is to make ends meet in South Florida.
En Español: ¿Cuánto dinero necesita para mantener su nivel de vida por un mes en el sur de la Florida? Cuéntenos.
Kreyol: Konbyen kòb ki ase pou w sa viv? Patisipe nan istwa sa e reponn.