Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Thu April 10, 2014
Tax Filing Tips And Food And Dining
4/10/14 - Topical Currents begins with an at your service edition on tax preparation. There are new rules and new deductions for 2013. The tax laws are composed of some 70,000 pages, so it’s easy to make mistakes. We’ll speak with tax expert Keith Hall.
And more, Linda Gassenheimer looks at what’s new on the restaurant scene, and Fred Tasker gives his wine suggestions.
Today's recipe at DinnerInMinutes.com »