Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- How A Doral Woman Became A Victim Of Anti-Chavista Witch Hunts
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Florida Keys History
Thu November 8, 2012
Take A Tour Of Pigeon Key
Earlier this week we brought to you a story about a community organization trying to restore the Old Seven Mile Bridge.
Part of that story touched on Pigeon Key, where the work camp for the men who built the Old Seven Mile Bridge lived 100 years ago. The entire island is now a museum.
Take a tour of historic Pigeon Key with Riet Steinmetz through these photos above.
Preserving Florida's Past
Under the Sun
Author explores Key West History
Mosquito Birth Control