Most Active Stories
- Clergy Members To North Miami Beach Police: "Use Me Instead" For Target Practice
- The Debate Over Richmond Pine Rockland
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- Essential Tips and Shortcuts for Simplifying the Technology In Your Life
- It's all clear on Foyle's War. Or is it? Watch at it's new time 9 pm on WLRN-TV.
Wed August 28, 2013
South Florida's Condo Market Is Thriving
08/28/13 - Wednesday's Topical Currents examines the status of the South Florida housing market and mortgage rates. After the meltdown of 2008, banks say they’re issuing loans to only experienced and well-capitalized developers. The South Florida condo market is thriving, and residential properties have increased in value. Most property sells for close to asking prices. Guests in the studio include: Anthony Burns, from Marina Palms Yacht Club and Residences; Gary Fitzgerald, VP of real estate lending, City National Bank of Florida; and Lynda Fernandez, Miami Association of Realtors. That’s Topical Currents Wednesday at 1pm.