Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Wed August 28, 2013
South Florida's Condo Market Is Thriving
08/28/13 - Wednesday's Topical Currents examines the status of the South Florida housing market and mortgage rates. After the meltdown of 2008, banks say they’re issuing loans to only experienced and well-capitalized developers. The South Florida condo market is thriving, and residential properties have increased in value. Most property sells for close to asking prices. Guests in the studio include: Anthony Burns, from Marina Palms Yacht Club and Residences; Gary Fitzgerald, VP of real estate lending, City National Bank of Florida; and Lynda Fernandez, Miami Association of Realtors. That’s Topical Currents Wednesday at 1pm.