Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- Why It's Time For A Reality Check On Normalizing Relations With Cuba
- How To Deal With Florida's Growing Panther Population
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
Wed August 20, 2014
Part Two of All In A Day’s Work with retired airline Captain Bruce Bornstein
08/20/14 - It’s not “Déjà vu all over again”! Today’s Topical Currents features the return of retired Airline Captain Bruce Bornstein, for Part 2 of this edition of our “All in a Day’s Work” series. There was such an overwhelming response to Captain Bornstein’s appearance last week - and so many questions left unanswered - that we invited Bornstein back to Topical Currents. We’ll pick up where we left off, answering questions about the life of a commercial pilot. You can email your questions now at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Pilot Question” in the subject line. It’s Topical Currents, Wednesday at 1pm.
Under the Sun