Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
Town Hall on Session 2013
Thu January 17, 2013
Online Chat On Jan. 22, 4pm: Who Runs Tallahassee?
To kickstart our Town Hall project, we start with the question: Who runs Tallahassee?
Our guests are: The Miami Herald's Tallahassee bureau chief Mary Ellen Klas and Dan Krassner, executive director of Integrity Florida, an ethics watchdog group, which proposes the unconventional idea we can make the government more accountable if we get rid of limits on state campaign donations.
Join us on this site on Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 4pm or tweet us at #FL2013. To read more about the Town Hall project, click here.
This post is part of the Town Hall project, a collaboration between WLRN Radio and The Miami Herald, supported by Global Integrity. In addition to the online discussions, we are hosting a Town Hall with state legislative leaders on Monday, February 25. Reserve your seat now. Stay tuned for the next online conversation, during the week of February 4, on property insurance.
Public Insight Network