Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Fri October 12, 2012
NEWSCAST - Florida Leads The Nation In Foreclosures
Florida is at the top or near it in two different categories in the news this week.
But no one is bragging about it.
The state now has a higher percentage of homes in foreclosure than any other state and comes in second for cases of investment fraud.
We explore both of these issues and more in WLRN Miami Herald News.