Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Fri November 16, 2012
Newscast: Allen West Takes Election Fight To Court Again
Lawyers for Congressman Allen West will be in a St. Lucie County courtroom today to try to get a full recount in his contest with Democrat Patrick Murphy.
The attorneys will be demanding that elections officials recount early voting ballots in the race for Florida's 18th Congressional District.
In a similar legal challenge last week, a Palm Beach County judge dismissed West's motion to impound ballots and voting machines for a possible recount.