Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Tue April 8, 2014
A Nation In Pain: Healing Our Biggest Heath Problem
4/8/2014 - Topical Currents addresses chronic pain. One-hundred million adults in America live with it.
We’ll speak with science writer Judy Foreman, the author of "A NATION IN PAIN: Healing Our Biggest Health Problem".
Most medical schools don’t even require students to take a course on the subject. The NIH only allots one percent of its budget for pain research.