Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Thu May 1, 2014
Lebos Says "Turn It Up," But Plays Us A Rare, Quiet Solo Tune
It's a mix of rock, jazz and influences from around the world, fusing a jam-band sound with some of the sonic complexities of jazz. Lebos is a trained -- very trained -- musician, having attended an alphabet soup of South Florida's academic institutions.
This week, Aaron came in to the WLRN studios and gave us a rare solo acoustic performance of his ballad "Emmalise," from his band's first album, "Aaron Lebos Reality."
Hear the solo below:
To see the band in its natural habitat, here they are playing the tune "Screens" from "Turning Point."
This story originally ran on May 1, 2014.
Married With Music
Pérez Art Museum