Most Active Stories
- The Words Invented By South Florida's I-95 Drivers
- Satanic Temple's Display At Florida Capitol Gets Approved
- Blazing The Waze: FDOT Is The Traffic App’s First U.S. Partner
- Three Days Of Police Brutality Protests In South Florida
- Broward County's Watery Relationship With The Everglades Over A Century
The Florida Roundup
Fri May 24, 2013
No Super Bowl For You!
On The Florida Roundup today at noon:
The Florida Legislature balked on proposed renovations to Miami Dolphins stadium. A public referendum (already in progress) on the renovations was called off. And to make matters worse, the NFL denied South Florida a Super Bowl.
This week’s tragedy in Oklahoma hit home, a reminder that few places are safe from natural disasters, whether they be hurricanes or tornadoes. National Cat Fund anyone?
And locally, it’s Urban Beach Weekend at Miami Beach. For some, it's time to party. For others, it's time to get out of town.
Sun Life Stadium