Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Fri September 27, 2013
It's That Time Again: Thousands Of Critical Mass Cyclists Take To The Streets
If you're driving through the center of Miami tonight, you need to take a close look at the map below.
The monthly group bike ride called Critical Mass is taking place again. Cyclists will be riding 12.5 miles around Miami starting at Government Center and ending at Grand Central Park.
The Miami event usually draws a couple thousand cyclists and can back up traffic. The route also changes every month.
Cyclists joining in Fort Lauderdale's Critical Mass have a 14-mile route planned that will start at the War Memorial Auditorium.
Both events list 6:30 p.m. as the gathering time and 7:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. as the takeoff time. Whether you're interested in avoiding the group bike ride or joining in, we hope you find the maps of the routes below handy.
ROUTE MAP FOR MIAMI:
ROUTE MAP FOR FT. LAUDERDALE: