Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- The Debate Over Richmond Pine Rockland
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
- It's all clear on Foyle's War. Or is it? Watch at it's new time 9 pm on WLRN-TV.
Thu July 10, 2014
International Mango Festival Features Auction, Colombian Mangos
The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden will host the 22nd annual International Mango Festival this weekend in Coral Gables.
This year's festival is curated by Richard Campbell and Noris Ledesma, of the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden.
According to Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden marketing associate Brooke LeMaire, the festival planners anticipate over 9,000 visitors across the two day event.
The festival will feature a Mangos of the World display, which the festival claims is the largest mango collection in the world. Those mangos will be sold in a Mango Auction on Sunday at 2 p.m.
The festival is open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 12 and Sunday, July 13. Admission is $25 for adults, $18 for seniors, and $12 for children. Eco discounts are available for guests who opt out of driving. For more information, visit the festival website.
Food And Dining
Food and Dining