Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- The Debate Over Richmond Pine Rockland
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
- It's all clear on Foyle's War. Or is it? Watch at it's new time 9 pm on WLRN-TV.
Money And Schools
Thu July 3, 2014
How Miami-Dade Schools' Superintendent Would Like To Spend $2.9 Billion
The public got a sneak peak of the proposed budget for Miami-Dade County Public Schools at its most recent budget workshop.
It’s not final yet, but the superintendent has sketched out a plan for the $2.9 billion budget.
You can hear more on where school leaders would like the money to go:
And you can see the presentation from the meeting:
Florida Standards Assessments
New Education Laws