Most Active Stories
- Opting Out Of Testing Would Come At A Cost For Florida School Districts
- Inside The Oldest Store In The Everglades And Why It Depends On One Road
- Why SkyRise Miami Depends On Voters And Visitors' Pockets
- Argentina's New Debt Drama: A Boost For South Florida Condo Sales?
- Miami Police Union Supports Officer In Ferguson Shooting
Money And Schools
Thu July 3, 2014
How Miami-Dade Schools' Superintendent Would Like To Spend $2.9 Billion
The public got a sneak peak of the proposed budget for Miami-Dade County Public Schools at its most recent budget workshop.
It’s not final yet, but the superintendent has sketched out a plan for the $2.9 billion budget.
You can hear more on where school leaders would like the money to go:
And you can see the presentation from the meeting:
Florida Standards Assessments
New Education Laws