Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
The Florida Roundup
Fri January 4, 2013
How The Fiscal Cliff Deal Will Impact South Florida And Broward vs. Lauderdale
On the Florida Roundup: 2013 begins with the fiscal cliff averted, despite U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s vote against the agreement. We find out whether Florida's fragile economy can "hang on" when many decisions have been kicked down the road.
Plus we discuss what to expect in year three of the Scott Administration in Tallahassee and the impact of a recent change by the Obama administration to allow undocumented immigrants to gain permanent residency if they have family in the U.S.
Host Phil Latzman speaks journalists, Patricia Mazzei of the Miami Herald, Chuck Strouse of the Miami New Times and New Times Broward-Palm Beach, and Mc Nelly Torres of the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting.
Public Insight Network
Broward County History