Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Wed June 26, 2013
Here Are Reactions From Across Florida To Wednesday's Ruling On Gay Marriage
The Defense of Marriage Act has been declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States on the basis of equal protection.
The 5-4 ruling came down at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, sending waves of excitement across the nation.
Initial reactions online were lively comments from liberals who saw this legal development as the end of an era: