Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- The Debate Over Richmond Pine Rockland
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
- It's all clear on Foyle's War. Or is it? Watch at it's new time 9 pm on WLRN-TV.
Wed May 28, 2014
A Global Search for What Makes Things Funny
05/28/14 - Why do we laugh? Wednesday’s Topical Currents explores the psychological, cultural and emotional terrain of humor. We’ll visit with award-winning journalist, Joel Warner. He’s the co-author of the book The Humor Code: A Global Search for What Makes Things Funny. Along with co-author, Dr. Peter McGraw, they set out on a far-reaching search that spanned the globe, from New York to Japan, from Palestine to the Amazon to discover the secret behind humor. Join us for Topical Currents Wednesday at 1pm.