Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Mon June 2, 2014
The Future of the Public Transportation System in Miami-Dade County
Topical Currents looks at the future of public transportation in Miami-Dade County. We’ll consider the Baylink Project- the light rail that would connect Miami Beach to Downtown Miami. We’ll also discuss the newly initiated Beach Corridor Transit Connection Study among other topics. We’ll be joined in the studio by Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez, Alexander Heckler, co-managing partner of LSN Partners, and Dan Ricker, publisher of the online Watchdog Report. Listen in to . . . Topical Currents Monday at 1pm.
Food And Dining
The End of the Road