Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
End of the Line
Mon March 18, 2013
End Of The Line: Artists Transform Your Old Prom Dress Into A Tree
If you’ve ever donated an old coat or a dress, or even pair of socks, to a thrift store, there’s a chance it ended up in the Saatchi Collection in London. That’s because the Miami-based duo, Guerra de la Paz, makes thrift store throwaways into art.
Alicia Zuckerman went with them to their “art supply store,” as they call it, so they could show her how come up with their creations.