Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Wed December 5, 2012
Don't Leave Home Without An Art Basel Map
Art Basel is a large universe with vague boundaries, but the places you seek within Art Basel have absurdly specific locations.
So, you'll need maps. Here are two of them. One is an interactive map prepared by the Miami Herald, which is good for planning before you even leave the house.
And we also include a more rough-and-ready, clip-n-save sort of map that you can print out and take with you (hint: it looks and works a lot better printed in color).