Most Active Stories
- How Miami's Shrewd Black Leadership Turned The Mandela Snub To Local Advantage
- Miami Muralist's Walls Brighten Art Week With Local Color
- Now You See It, Now You Don’t: Wynwood’s Evolving Street Art
- Basel Recap: What You Missed Over The Weekend
- Gentrification Film Shown In Wynwood Just Before Basel Madness
Wed January 23, 2013
Cuba's New Travel Rules May Cause An Influx
Wednesdays on WLRN, we take time out for discussions and stories concerning our hemispheric neighbors in Latin American and the Caribbean.
El Nuevo Herald reporter Juan Tamayo covers Cuba, and Cuban-American issues for the paper. His stories also appear in the Miami Herald. We discuss the changes and why they could result in many Cubans heading to the U. S. indirectly.
What's likely to happen next? How is South Florida's "El Exilio" community reacting to the development? Tamayo tells us.
Click to listen above.