Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- New Reversible Lanes In Broward Are A First In South Florida
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Tue December 10, 2013
Basel Recap: What We Saw And Heard
Art Basel 2013 is over. During it, Wynwood and Miami Beach were oozing with art, music, and people (some of whom could be considered art).
Even though some of Wynwood's and Midtown’s satellite art fairs might be pushed out soon, we thought Entitled, Spectrum, Art Miami and Miami Project were great this year. Check out some of them in the pictures above.
We also got to thinking about what defines art. Some of what we saw at Art Basel got us wondering “is this art or junk?” It may have been because we were deep into our #WhatisArt project, which got us remembering the first creative thing we ever did.
And, to conclude this year’s Art Week, we present a photographic recap and audio montage of everything we saw, liked and heard. Click through the photos and listen in.