Most Active Stories
- Painting And Passion: Frida And Diego Come To The NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
- Some Rich And Powerful Would Benefit From Little Havana Upzoning
- Miami Transgender Community Mourns A Sister, Says "All Lives Matter"
- The Sunshine Economy: The Hotel Industry In South Florida
- Lane-Diving and Narrow Shoulders Major Safety Concerns For 95 Express Lanes
Mon July 21, 2014
All In A Day’s Work With Miami Dade Transit Bus Driver Franklin Brown
07/21/14 - Ever wonder what it’s like to work a day in someone else’s shoes? On Monday’s Topical Currents we’ll find out! We begin our series "All in a Day’s Work." We’re looking at a day in the life of all kinds of workers that we know are out there, but generally take for granted and really don’t think about too much. We visit with Miami Dade Transit bus driver, Franklin Brown. From the training to his first time behind the big wheel-Mr. Brown will share his eighteen years of experience. It’s the first edition of “All in a Day’s Work” with bus driver Franklin Brown, on Topical Currents . . . Monday at 1pm.
Here is a link to the route’s schedule and map :http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/routes_detail.asp?route=150
Food and Dining