Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Free Rides In 95 Express Lanes Coming To An End For Hybrid Drivers
- How Panama Cut Poor Kids Out Of A Florida Millionaire's Will
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
Nancy Klingener is a recovering journalist and novice librarian in Key West. Since moving to South Florida in 1989, she has worked for The Miami Herald, Blue Heron Books, Westwinds Guesthouse, The Ocean Conservancy, The Key West Citizen, Solares Hill, Florida Keys Community College and now works at the Monroe County Public Library. She is vice president of the Key West Literary Seminar and reviews books for Solares Hill and The Miami Herald. She blogs about books, the Red Sox, and other random subjects at The Bone Island Book Blog. Klingener produced “Letter from Key West: Holiday Parade.”