Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- A Rock Camp For Girls Will Come To Miami This Summer
- South Florida Ranks Fifth For Unaffordable Housing
- Florida Near The Top In The Number Of Hate Groups
- Despite Problems, Experts Say Computerized Testing Is The Answer For Florida Schools
- Witnesses: Mentally Ill Man Did Not Have A Broomstick When Miami Gardens Police Killed Him
Kirk is a reporter for the NPR member station in Boston, WGBH, where he covers higher education, connecting the dots between post-secondary education and the economy, national security, jobs and global competitiveness. Kirk has been a reporter with Wisconsin Public Radio in Madison, Wis.; a writer and producer at WBUR in Boston; a teacher and coach at Nativity Preparatory School in New Bedford, Mass.; a Fenway Park tour guide; and a tourist abroad. Kirk received his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross and earned his M.S. from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. When he's not reporting or editing stories on campus, you can find him posting K's on the Wall at Fenway. You can follow Kirk on Twitter @KirkCarapezza.