Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Broward Shudders As Giant African Snails Cross Border From Miami-Dade
- A Breast Implant Shortage In Venezuela Might Save Us A Miss Universe Headache In Miami
- How South Florida Modeling Agencies Could Help Stamp Out Human Trafficking
- New Bright Futures Rules Changing College Plans For Florida Students
- Does Escaping El Salvador's Abortion Law Nightmare Mean Flying To Miami?
Years ago, after racking her brains trying to find a fun, engaging, creative nighttime gig to subsidize her acting habit, Chris decided to ride her commercial voiceover experience into the fast-paced world of radio broadcasting. She started out with traffic reporting, moved on to news . . . and never looked back. Since then, Chris has worked in newsrooms throughout South Florida, producing stories for radio broadcasts and the web.
In her other life, she has been married to 12 husbands (including a not-so-wild boar and a garden slug), given birth to 15 children, died four times, twice taken vows as a nun and once been abducted by pirates in the Caribbean. And all this by doing English language dubbing for dozens of foreign films, soap operas and cartoons. Both lives, she says, have been "a most excellent adventure."