Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- How A Doral Woman Became A Victim Of Anti-Chavista Witch Hunts
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
As the morning producer for WLRN, Julia can make the perfect espresso while half asleep.
She was born and raised in Miami and graduated from Florida International University, where she was a multimedia reporter for the South Florida News Service.
Julia fell in love with public radio, interned with WLRN and then fell in love with Miami. She learns something new about Miami every day -- like who designed South Beach's pastel palette.
Julia now keeps FIU and WLRN connected as co-director of alumni relations for the university's chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
According to Julia, the only thing better than chocolate is great audio.