Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
Holiday spirit in South Florida has been punctuated by art-world buzz since Switzerland's mammoth fair planted itself here. Art Basel Miami Beach has grown, since its 2002 inception at the Miami Beach Convention Center, from elitist trade show to ubiquitous art party.
All the gallery openings, launch parties and live art installations spurred during what's become Miami Art Week are impossible to keep track of. But we're trying:
See our feature stories for this year's fair and its surroundings in our Basel Stories category, and catch a bit of the pre-Basel happenings in the Before The Fair tab. Anything related to the Perez Art Museum Miami is easy to find under PAMM.
But if you'd just like to see it all, scroll below.