Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- How A Doral Woman Became A Victim Of Anti-Chavista Witch Hunts
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- This Floridian Life: Ira Glass On Our Weird Stories
Wed June 12, 2013
WLRN Takes Home Three National Murrow Awards For Radio Excellence
The Radio Television Digital News Association announced the winners of the 2013 national Edward R. Murrow Awards today.
In addition to previously announced regional Murrow Awards, for the first time in its history, WLRN won top national honors in three categories under large market and network radio: feature reporting, use of sound and investigative reporting.
Here are links to our three winners:
Her Own Little Paris by Alicia Zuckerman
USE OF SOUND
Remembering Andrew: The Storm by Kenny Malone
State Integrity Investigation
Including WLRN's contribution to the investigation by Kenny Malone
All 94 national Murrow Awards will be presented at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City October 14, 2013.
Within the industry, a Murrow Award is considered broadcasting's highest honor.
Check out the complete list of winners with links to the winning entries for the 2013 National Edward R. Murrow Awards.
Congratulations to all the 2013 winners.