Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
The Florida Roundup
Fri October 4, 2013
Why So Many Problems With The Health Insurance Exchanges In Florida?
We focus on the Affordable Care Act and hear the latest on the new health insurance exchange rolling out in Florida, where GOP lawmakers and the governor continue to oppose the federal health plan known as Obamacare.
Many people had difficulties viewing online options at healthcare.gov, but some were able to compare policies. We’ll hear what kind of options people found and why prices vary so much between the counties.
And we’ll take your questions. Join host Tom Hudson as he speaks with guests Amy Driscoll of the Miami Herald, Stacey Singer of the Palm Beach Post, and Kelli Kennedy of the Associated Press.
The Sunshine Economy