Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Mon June 23, 2014
What Happens When Data Shakes A Doctor’s Beliefs?
06/23/14 - On Monday's Topical Currents we visit with Dr. Gervasio Lamas. He’s the Chairman of Medicine and Chief of the Columbia University Division of Cardiology at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Lamas was the principal investigator of a recent 10 year National Institutes of Health sponsored study involving a treatment for heart disease, formerly only used by alternative medical providers known as Chelation Therapy. It’s been found to significantly reduce cardiac events for heart attack patients with diabetes. Listen in . . . call-in . . . for Topical Currents, Monday at 1pm.
- Main results
- Factorial 4 groups