Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Wed October 23, 2013
What Does The Fox Really Say? LISTEN
It's got a long way to go before ever becoming the next Gangnam Style YouTube sensation, but the The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) is doing pretty well — 150 million views and counting as of Wednesday morning.
If you haven't yet heard and seen the video from two Norwegian brothers who call themselves Ylvis, we'll embed it. Or just ask the closest kid to show it to you. It's a sensation with the younger set.
Meanwhile, our friends at Southern California Public Radio were on to this craze well before us. Last month, they posted both the Ylvis video and a compilation of the sounds that foxes really make.
This blogger can attest to how eerie it can be to hear a fox at 5 a.m. as he (the blogger, not the fox) heads off to work. Check it out.