Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- New Reversible Lanes In Broward Are A First In South Florida
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Fri May 24, 2013
What Did You Learn In School This Year? Tell Us Your Story
It was a big year for education policy in Florida.
The state changed high school graduation requirements, started phasing out FCAT with tests based on new national standards, expanded online education options and approved a one-time teacher pay raise.
But as the school year comes to a close, we want to know: What did you really learn in school this year?
Tell us the story of your biggest lesson, most surprising realization or proudest classroom accomplishment.
Are you a teacher who learned to love the Common Core? Did a professor help you understand a subject better? Or maybe your biggest lesson was how to navigate lunchroom politics. We want to hear from teachers, parents, faculty and students.
You can tell us your stories of getting schooled through the Public Insight Network (which, if you haven’t heard of it, is a great way to connect and share with journalists from across the state.)
Or send an email to email@example.com.