Most Active Stories
- Fact-Checkers Agree: Florida's Medical Marijuana Amendment Is Way Too Lenient
- After The KKK: The Future -- And History -- Of Jacksonville's Forrest High
- Believed To Be The Nation’s Oldest Cop, 86-Year-Old’s Fists Remain ‘Weapons Of Mass Destruction’
- Beyond Basel: The Art Market in South Florida
- Wynwood Blares Miami's Booty-Bass Past From The Boombox Building Near I-95
The Florida Roundup
Fri June 28, 2013
Week Of The Supremes: Gay Marriage And Voting Rights
On The Florida Roundup, we take a look at three big decisions out of Washington, D.C. this week: the U.S. Supreme Court decisions on gay marriage and the Voting Rights Act as well as the U.S. Senate's vote on the immigration bill.
The George Zimmerman trial began on Monday with racial expletives and a joke. But what happens outside the courtroom is almost as important as what happens inside. And although the city of Sanford anticipated throngs of protesters, few have shown up.