Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
The Florida Roundup
Fri June 28, 2013
Week Of The Supremes: Gay Marriage And Voting Rights
On The Florida Roundup, we take a look at three big decisions out of Washington, D.C. this week: the U.S. Supreme Court decisions on gay marriage and the Voting Rights Act as well as the U.S. Senate's vote on the immigration bill.
The George Zimmerman trial began on Monday with racial expletives and a joke. But what happens outside the courtroom is almost as important as what happens inside. And although the city of Sanford anticipated throngs of protesters, few have shown up.