Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Tue April 8, 2014
Was ZunZuneo To Promote Free Speech Or Destabilize Cuba?
Originally published on Tue April 8, 2014 8:09 am
David Greene to Julia Sweig, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, about revelations the USAID created and ran a now-defunct Cuban Twitter communications network from 2010 to 2012.