Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Tue November 13, 2012
Wading Into Teen Bedrooms: Necessary or Hazardous?
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 12:03 pm
Most parents use some choice words to describe their teenagers' bedrooms: messy, disaster zones or hazardous. Host Michel Martin and a panel of moms take on whether a messy room is just a bad habit or something parents should get strict about. She speaks with Jolene Ivey, Dani Tucker and Angelica Perez Litwin.