Tweet Us A Story: You Can Co-Author A Story With Geoff Dyer
Starting at 5:00, we'll be writing a story with KWLS author Geoff Dyer.
Dyer has graciously given us the first line of a tale. It's up to you to help us finish it.
You can join in on the storytelling in the space below. Check out the rules at the bottom of the page.
Here's How It Works:
- At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 15 we will tweet out the first line of our collective story from @WLRN
- We are asking the community (that’s you) to respond to the line on Twitter according to where you would like the story to go. We will be using the hashtag #KWLS to keep track of the unfolding, crowd-sourced story.
- We will retweet the best second line, then the third, the fourth and so on. This process will be repeated until we reach 6:30 p.m., and hopefully an ending to the story.
- When it's all over, we'll post the story in its entirety here on WLRN.org.
- The contributions should follow a logical path, considering the previous lines and the general direction the story is taking.
- The story is to take place in South Florida.
- Don't overthink it!
Because many literary fans can't make it to the seminar, WLRN has compiled a couple of interactive ways for viewers to get the most out of this weekend's literary experience.
To see how photographer Curt Richter is collaborating with WLRN click here.