Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
Mon February 17, 2014
Take A Virtual Tour Of Broward County's Main Library
With its asymmetrical exterior shape, dark, contrasting windows and floating staircases; the Broward County Main Library in Fort Lauderdale separates itself from surrounding buildings.
The library was recently awarded landmark status by the county despite being currently under several remodeling and construction projects.
To see what's so cool about the the 29-year-old, eight-story building, click through the photos above to take a virtual tour.
The Sunshine Economy