Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- Why It's Time For A Reality Check On Normalizing Relations With Cuba
- How To Deal With Florida's Growing Panther Population
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
The Florida Roundup
Fri March 14, 2014
SunLife Stadium Renovations: How About Now?
The Miami Dolphins renovate plans to fix-up SunLife stadium. Stadium and team owner Stephen Ross offers to pay for up to $400 million in renovations - if - he gets a break on property taxes. Ross says it’s again about bringing the Super Bowl back to town, but that doesn’t comfort the City of Miami Gardens and the school board that are looking at losing $1 million each in lost property revenue.
Host Tom Hudson speaks with panelists Doug Hanks and Sergio Bustos of the Miami Herald, Margie Menzel of the News Service of Florida, Tim Padgett of WLRN-Miami Herald News and reporter Ezra Fieser based in Santo Domingo in Dominican Republic.