Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Smoldering Liberty City: Remembering The McDuffie Riots
The Florida Roundup
Fri March 14, 2014
SunLife Stadium Renovations: How About Now?
The Miami Dolphins renovate plans to fix-up SunLife stadium. Stadium and team owner Stephen Ross offers to pay for up to $400 million in renovations - if - he gets a break on property taxes. Ross says it’s again about bringing the Super Bowl back to town, but that doesn’t comfort the City of Miami Gardens and the school board that are looking at losing $1 million each in lost property revenue.
Host Tom Hudson speaks with panelists Doug Hanks and Sergio Bustos of the Miami Herald, Margie Menzel of the News Service of Florida, Tim Padgett of WLRN-Miami Herald News and reporter Ezra Fieser based in Santo Domingo in Dominican Republic.