Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Fri April 11, 2014
South Florida Third Of 15 Metro Areas In Entrepreneurial Activity
A study calculating the rate of people to companies in the U.S.' 15 largest metro areas ranked South Florida third for entrepreneurial activity.
The Kauffman Foundation analyzed Census data and figured out South Florida's rate at .43 percent, 15 percent higher than the national average. San Francisco and Los Angeles received the top two spots.
Miami in particular ranked higher than New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston and Atlanta. Read the full story at BizJournals.com.